Powered byEMF Online Poll

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Sickness Free!!



I am proud to announce that as of today I am 10 months free of sickness!!! It is a miracle given my full time job  requires me to work with approx. 50 kids each week ranging from 6-18 years old among 5 different school buildings!! I used to always end up each year with a severe sinus infection, cold or flu.  What’s the one major factor that has changed in those 10 months?!? I have been drinking Shakeology every day!! Many people are aware of the weight loss benefits of Shakeology, but ignore the overall health and nutrition benefits it offers. Shakeology is loaded with more than 70 of the world's most potent, most nutritious, and most delicious ingredients PLUS SUPERFOODS!!! Superfoods go beyond meeting basic nutritional needs; instead, they have high concentrations of multiple nutrients, such as antioxidants, phytonutrients, or adaptogens, that work together to support the immune system and help fight aging.  I am totally in LOVE with Shakeology.  Have you tried it yet?  Check it out here:  www.myshakeology.com/teenamarie03

Here's an awesome RECIPE to try with my personal FAVORITE flavor:
  

No comments:

Post a Comment