Powered byEMF Online Poll

Monday, December 10, 2012

Do It For Yourself



After having my first baby I was left in a body that I didn’t recognize & didn’t love.  It was a struggle to get myself motivated to get back in shape and not only get my pre-baby body back, but make it even better and be even happier with my body.  Like so many other mommies I’m sure can relate, it’s a bittersweet moment; that beautiful child was SO worth it all, but now you want to feel like yourself again and fit back into your cute pre-pregnancy clothes already!!! When I joined a challenge group and gained the support of my coach & the group members it made SUCH a difference in my success.  I knew I was going to prove to myself above everyone else that I COULD DO THIS!  Making that decision that day has lit a fire in me to continue to help others ignite that fire in themself and prove to themselves they CAN GET THE BODY THEY’VE ALWAYS WANTED, you CAN SET YOUR MIND TO SOMETHING AND ACHIEVE IT, & you DO NOT HAVE TO BE ALONE IN THAT PROCESS.  <3

** My Next Challenge Group start Jan. 2nd!  “LIKE” this post or message me for info on how you can join and get in the best shape of your life in 2013!  I’d LOVE to work with you :-)  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment