Our gut actually contains more serotonin receptors than our brain. Isn't that interesting?
We learned that for your gut to be healthy you need healthy stomach
bacteria. Things like stress, medications, poor diet and even treated
city water that contain chlorine and sodium fluoride all break down
healthy stomach bacteria. And that leads to lower serotonin levels, and
what does that mean? DEPRESSION!! It is important to have a HEALTHY
intestinal tract to fight disease and illness and to be HAPPY. So how do
you restore the balance in your GUT? PROBIOTICS!
And guess what guys? Guess what's a GREAT source of probiotics? SHAKEOLOGY.
Read this article about your gut health. I thought it was VERY
interesting! Shakeology does not even COMPARE to any other protein
shakes out there or green smoothies. The more research I do the more I
am impressed!
http://www.pointofreturn.com/ gut_health.html
And guess what guys? Guess what's a GREAT source of probiotics? SHAKEOLOGY.
Read this article about your gut health. I thought it was VERY interesting! Shakeology does not even COMPARE to any other protein shakes out there or green smoothies. The more research I do the more I am impressed!
http://www.pointofreturn.com/


No comments:
Post a Comment